1. IMPORTANT INFORMATION AND WHO WE ARE
2. CONTACT US
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint or request any information about your personal data, please contact us by the following means:
3. THE DATA WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together as follows:
· Identity Data includes first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender.
· Contact Data includes billing address, delivery address, email address and telephone numbers.
· Financial Data includes bank account and payment card details.
· Transaction Data includes details about payments to and from you and other details of products and services you have purchased from us.
· Technical Data includes internet protocol (IP) address, your login data, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other technology on the devices you use to access this website.
· Profile Data includes your username and password, purchases or orders made by you, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
· Usage Data includes information about how you use our website and your interest in our products and services.
· Marketing and Communications Data includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
If you fail to provide personal data where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you, and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with goods or services). In this case, we may have to cancel a product or service you have with us but we will notify you if this is the case at the time.
4. HOW IS YOUR PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED?
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
· Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity, Contact and Financial Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
· order or express an interest in any of our products or services;
· request marketing to be sent to you; or
· give us feedback or contact us.
· Automatically. We may collect Technical Data and Usage Data, such as cookies, when you visit the site.
· Third Parties. We may receive Identity, Contact and Financial Data from your family, friends, and affiliates when completing forms or corresponding with us on your behalf regarding any of our products or services. Additionally, our partners and service providers, such as Easol in its capacity as our platform provider, may provide us with your Profile, Technical, Usage Data and Marketing and Communications Data.
We may combine information from different sources. For example, we may combine information that we have collected offline with information we collect online, or we may combine information we get from a third party with information we already have.
5. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when the law allows us to. Most commonly, we will use your personal data in the following circumstances:
· Where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you.
· Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
· Where we need to comply with a legal obligation.
6. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may share your information with the following entities:
· Third-party vendors who provide services or functions on our behalf, including operation of the website, business analytics, customer service, marketing, and distribution of surveys. We may also authorize third-party vendors to collect information on our behalf, including as necessary to operate features of our website. Third-party vendors have access to and may collect information only as needed to perform their functions and are not permitted to share or use the information for any other purpose.
· In response to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases we reserve the right to raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us.
· When we believe it is appropriate to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal or suspected illegal activities; or to protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of our company, our customers, or others.
· In connection with a (proposed or actual) corporate transaction, such as a divestiture, merger, consolidation, or asset sale, or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
Other than as set out above, you will be notified when personal information about you will be shared with third parties, and you will have an opportunity to choose not to have us share such information.
We also may share aggregate or anonymous information with third parties, including advertisers and investors. This information does not contain any personal information and is used to develop content and services we hope you will find of interest.
7. DATA RETENTION
8. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Depending on your jurisdiction, you may have certain rights with respect to your personal data. If you would like to speak to us about any of your rights, please contact us. Please note that we may request additional information to respond to or fulfill any requests regarding your rights under applicable laws or regulations.